Career : Junior Fashion Designer
To assist Creative Director through creative direction and campaigns for in-house collection and collaboration collections, as well as supervise teams and staff on multiple design project.
1 Full Timer
FW Woo Sdn Bhd (1284747-K)
18, Persiaran Bukit Tunku, Bukit Tunku, 50480, Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia.
- Managing design process from conception to final styling.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating with Creative team to select seasonal themes, make edits to line and create new concepts.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Designing sketches for new products with a design team.
- Reviewing product for style and fit during presentation.
- Assisting in story, mood, colour boards and samples to the board.
- Overseeing the production of designs, including carrying out fittings and constant looking for freshness fusion designs up to market premium luxury brands.
- Bachelors degree in design or fine arts or college degree in fashion design.
- 1-2 years design experience is a MUST.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator.
- A good portfolio of past designs and creative projects.
- Ability to do sketches by hand.
- Creative thinking with attention to detail.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
Ready to join the team?
Email your resume and portfolio / link of past project to email@example.com
Email title : Junior Fashion Designer - YOUR FULL NAME