Career : Finance Executive
Responsible to handle full set of accounting, as well as manage proper filing of accounting documents.
- Responsible to handle full set of account and able to meet tight deadline with minimum supervisor
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Maintain and manage proper filling of accounting documents
- Prepare reports in a timely manner.
- Prepare cheque, payment voucher, and other clerical task assigned from time to time
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess degree in accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- Proven work experience as a Finance Worker or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Computer literate in Microsoft offices especially excel.
- Experience using financial software.
- Able to work independently, multitasking, pleasant, self –discipline and self motivated.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Knowledge of financial regulations and related.
- Team work and multitasking.