Career : PATTERN MAKER
Responsible for creating patterns that are used for in-house collection and artisanal, as well as to assist during customers fitting their dress.
1 Full Timer
FW Woo Sdn Bhd (1284747-K)
No 6, Puncak Off Jalan Bukit Setiawangsa, Taman Setiawangsa, 54200 Kuala Lumpur
- Meeting with product designers to discuss the base design.
- Reading and interpreting design models and blueprints.
- Creating rough-draft templates using hand techniques.
- Measuring, cutting, and designing patterns in the material required.
- Double-checking the pattern dimensions and style.
- Sending the initial pattern for a manufacture check.
- Meeting with designers to review the final product.
- Tweaking the pattern and filing the design.
- Reporting back to company managers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience as a Pattern maker or similar role.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and design models.
- Experience with measuring, snipping, milling, and cutting tools.
- Ability to work to a deadline.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Physically fit and able to stand for long periods.
Ready to join the team?
Email your resume and to email@example.com
Email title : Pattern Maker - YOUR FULL NAME