Career : SEAMSTRESS
Responsible for creating and altering clothes to all in-house collections and artisanal. As well as to assist during customers fitting their dress.
Sew samples to be presented to high management.
Taking accurate measurements and make necessary calculations – as per requirements.
Produce pattern-have a basic cutting knowledge to help out with cutting when necessary.
Able to take accurate body measurements and/or follow size charts given
Other ad-hoc duty assign by manager time to time.
- Able to work independently and complete the process at the specified time, taking seriously and concentrate to the job tasks.
- Positive sense of responsibility for your work tasks, good team spirit and communication skills
- Familiar with flat sewing and hand stitching, have basic maintenance and repair of machinery, and be able to deal with mechanical failures ad solutions.
- Proven sewing experience is a MUST.
- Sound knowledge of various fabrics and sewing techniques.
- The ability to work under time constraints.
- The ability to safely use different types of sewing machines.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Can work under pressure.